Online Wayapa with Dwayne
- Varaktighet: 90 Minuter (cirka)
- Produktkod: WW
Inspired by its co founders Jamie Marloo Thomas and Sara Jones encompassing the 14 Wayapa elements, the focus on mind, body & spirit wellbeing for the people and the earth is ultra important to make more prominent in the world today.
This virtual workshop will journey through the narrative of the Wayapa elements looking at the embodiment within the mind, then the proceeding physical practice and finally the spiritual facets are flowing throughout the process.
This style of Wayapa is about infusing a deep and rich bloodline ancestral connection with the old people of this land, with the incredible core universal custodian message of looking after and connecting with the earth first.
Dwayne has an experienced and unique cultural healing toolkit that he brings to the space, he also feels this is an integral and important modality of holistic wellness that he wants to offer you. Healing of the people is also the healing of the land!
- Duration - 90 mins
- Sessions are live only (no recordings)
- Link to sessions will be sent upon booking confirmation
- Video & Sound is strongly recommended to be on throughout the duration of the session (see disclaimer below)
- Ensure you can practice in a safe, clear and quiet space
- Sessions will close no later than 10 mins from the advised start time (reschedules can be negotiated within reason)
- Wayapa Element Mindfulness Meditation, Cultural Sound Healing & Wayapa Physical Practice all infused throughout the practice
The content presented by Wayapa Wuurrk Pty Ltd (“Wayapa”) is for your
personal, non-commercial use only. All material posted remains the property of
Wayapa. Except as permitted by the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth), you may not
reproduce any of the content from a virtual Wayapa presentation without
Wayapa’s written permission. You are not permitted to record the presentations.
The information provided in this virtual workshop is for educational and
discussion purposes only. Wayapa is an accredited modality with the
International Institute for Complementary Therapists. The information contained
in this workshop does not constitute professional health advice and there is no
intention to create any advisor / client relationship in respect of the information
In order for Wayapa to exercise a duty of care over workshop participants it is
highly recommended that participants have their videos on at all times during
the virtual workshop. If a participant chooses not to do so, the Wayapa
Practitioner accepts no legal liability whatsoever arising from this action.